WooCommerce PostNL is a premium shipping method that calculates worldwide and Netherlands (NL) domestic shipping for customer orders, using their rates. This plugin uses PostNL prices and services for 2018.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Select the shipping method you wish to configure from the shipping zone (PostNL in this case).
- Configure the settings:
- Enable/Disable– Choose whether to enable the shipping method or not.
- Method Title – Name the shipping method. This will be visibile by customers.
- Method Availability – This setting lets you narrow down the countries which can get quotes. Leave set to All Countries to have it available for all customers.
- Debug Mode – Enable debug mode to show debugging information on your cart/checkout.
- Rates and Services – These settings control the services and rates you offer customers.
- Parcel Packing Method – See below.
- Offer Rates – Choose to return all rates (user will get the choice) or just return a single rate.
- Services – Here you can rename, and re-order, PostNL shipping rates.
You must log in to submit a review.